This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Długi Covid rozszyfrowany?
https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-me...9LwCxRa3o0
Odpowiedz
W Polsce tylko apap noc to zawiera z preparatów doustnych, z tego co widzę
Odpowiedz
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...7722000822

Insufficient BH4 leads to the uncoupling of the inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase (iNOS) and thereby initiates self-perpetuating oxidative stress with excess superoxide and peroxynitrite.

Insufficient BH4 impedes and may even prevent the downregulation of this hyperinflammatory oxidative stress and the return to oxidative homeostasis.

Restore oxidative balance through the supplemental provision of antioxidants:

- vitamins C, D3, E (mixed tocopherols; especially gamma tocopherol)

- balanced diet with fresh vegetables and fruit

- OTC antioxidants: superoxide dismutase, catalase, alpha-lipoic acid, CoQ-10,

melatonin, glutathione (liposomal or sublingual spray; or N-acetyl-cystine and glycine)

-prescribe tramadol to increase superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase [39]
Supplement with quercetin and resveratrol (which are also antioxidants) to stimulate immune regulators to downregulate iNOS [40], [41], [42], [43], [44], [45].

Restore methylation cycle with l-methylfolate and hydroxycobalamin (B12) to increase BH4 through de novo production and recycling.

Control or reduce other sources of oxidative stress (allergens, mold, smoking, and volatile organic chemicals) that increase superoxide.

Provide sufficient exogenous BH4 to recouple all three forms of NOS (eNOS, iNOS, nNOS) by supplementing with Pteridin-4 (OTC form of sapropterin, 2.5 mg) or by prescribing low dose Kuvan (sapropterin) in powder form.

Witaminę D, cysteinę i glicynę biorę od dwóch lat, moja dieta to tylko zdrowe warzywa i orzechy, mięso, a dalej jestem chory, wiec nie wiem, czy ma to sens?
Odpowiedz
To hipoteza, takich hipotez było już milion.

No i jak 500 razy pisałem, nie wiesz, czy masz akurat long covid, czy na przykład nerwica Ci się rozwinęła, nawet jako powikłanie covid mogła, nerwica potrafi się po każdym stresie aktywować.
Odpowiedz
tomakin gasi najs
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości